Whether working in an academic setting – or facilitating workshops for workers, managers, Aboriginal groups, or persons with disabilities – Conni Kilfoil has proven to be a skillful and effective facilitator. Her background in law and human rights advocacy has also made her a powerful advocate and mediator. As a consultant, Conni is now offering the following services:
HUMAN RIGHTS TRAINING
- Training in the areas of Human Rights in the Workplace, Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace, and The Duty to Accommodate in the Workplace.
- Human Rights in the Workplace can be taught as a 1, 2, or 3-day course. Bullying and Harassment is available as a 1, 1.5, 2, or 3-day course. The Duty to Accommodate is offered as a 2, 3, or 4-day course.
- If you require specific training, courses can be customized so that they are pertinent to the issues in your particular workplace.
MEDIATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS DISPUTES
- Mediation services to deal with disputes relating to human rights, bullying and harassment, or workplace accommodation.
- Particular assistance in guiding the parties through the accommodation process, narrowing the issues in dispute, mediating the content of required medical information, etc. is available.
HUMAN RIGHTS OMBUDS SERVICES
- Ombudsperson services for conferences, educational events, etc. is available.
HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY DEVELOPMENT, AUDITING, CONSULTING
- Assistance can be provided in drafting human rights-related policies, conducts policy audits/assessments, as well as provides advice to both unions and employers about human rights.
- Speaking services are available on a wide variety of human rights topics including human rights in the workplace, hiring for diversity, creating an inclusive and respectful workplace, and managing accommodations.
Downloadable file: SERVICES